As Apple has made some changes to Apple Accounts Security policy In February 2021. Due to these changes, all the iOS apps need to be uploaded to the AppStore with Application-Specific Password.
Simply, follow these below-given steps to Generate App-Specific Password for your JCurve Mobile App:
1. Log in to your Apple account.
2. Now, scroll down to the 'Security' section.
3. Now in the security section, find the “Generate Password” anchor as shown below, under the “ APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS” and simply click on it.
4. Now on the pop-up, type “Jcurve” into the field and click on “Create” as shown below:
5. Copy the code generated.
6. Share your App-specific password with our customer support team.
Please Note: Whenever you will change or reset your Apple ID password, all of your app-specific passwords will be revoked automatically to protect the security of your account. So you'll need to re-generate new app-specific passwords for your app.
In case you change the password of your Apple Account, please let us know about the new App-Specific Password by contacting JCurve support team.
Freel free to reach us if you have any questions.