Here are some likely "Multi-Language App Integration" issues and their solutions:
1. Please check whether your language app is the "Shopify-Verified Multi-language" app.
Please make sure you installed one of the "compatible multi-language apps".
* JCurve mobile app support only "Shopify-Verified Multi-language" apps.
List of "Shopify-Verified Multi-language" app
2. I cannot see the translations.
In order to make the translation work, you will simply need to enable/connect the integration as shown in the above screenshots. In case you still cannot see the translation after integrating and setting up the translation app, please reach out to the Langshop support team.
3. Where can I modify the translation?
The translation can be modified directly from "Multi language app" not from JCURVE. For more details on how you can do that, you can reach out to the each App team directly.
4. Can I use multi-currency?
JCurve mobile app only supports language translation. MULTI-CURRENCY is not supported by JCurve mobile app.
5. I want to reflect the selected language to the mobile app.
You can publish the selected languages on both Multi-language App and Shopify. To publish and set the same languages on Shopify, please go to Shopify Dashboard > Settings > Store Languages. You can see those languages only after making these two publications.
6. I cannot "Connect" on Integration Page.
Multi-language App integration is supported on Power Plan.