Facebook integration is a vital part of marketing and collecting data of your shop. Facebook integration is available for the Power plan and above, so if you are considering signing up or already part of the Power plan, this is a great feature to have!
This article will guide you one step at a time so that you can integrate Facebook smoothly.
To set up your Facebook integration, you need to go over a few Facebook app settings. It's very simple. All you have to do is invite us to your Facebook developer setting. Go through each of the following steps.
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ > Login with your Facebook credential
2. Click MY APPS on the top right corner.
3. Click on Create App (If you have the app already, Go to Step 6)
4. Click Build Connected Experiences > Continue
5. Enter Shop name, Contact Email > Create App.
If you have a business account, Select Business Account (if you have it)
6. Select Roles > Roles > Add Developers.
7. Enter shineall > Submit
8. You can find "Facebook App ID" & "Facebook App Name"
9. go to JCurve Integration > Facebook > Enter App ID & App Name