Creating and designing a mobile app icon is quite easy, and you don't even need to know how to use Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. You don't even have to have much design skills - all you need is Canva!
Canva is a great tool you can use to create designs for your mobile, including an app icon and launch screen. This article will focus on creating an app icon with Canva. Follow along!
1. Go to Canva and create a free Canva account, if you don't have one. Log into your account!
2. Select the "Custom Dimensions" button on the top right corner
3. Set your dimensions to 1024 x 1024. Make sure the unit is set as px. Create new design
4. On the left, find the "Uploads" button and upload the image or logo you want to use as your mobile app icon
5. Click "Publish" at the top right corner and download the image as a PNG
6. Go back to the JCurve dashboard > MY APPS > App Listing Information
7. Upload the launch screen!
* If you have a question about Canva, please contact Canva.