In order to publish your app on the Goole Play Store for Android users, you need to create a Google developer account. Your company's app will be published under this account. Once you have done this, you can have full management over your app!
We'll guide you step-by-step on how to create a Google Play Developer account. Let's get started!
First, you need to have a Gmail account. We highly recommend registering with a new Gmail account rather than using a personal account. If you need to create a new Gmail account, click this link! If you already have a Gmail account that you can use, move on to the next step!
1. Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup and sign in using your Gmail account.
2. Under Accept terms, select the "I Agree" box.
3. Enter your billing information to pay the registration fee.
- The registration fee is $25. This is a one-time payment. You can create as many apps as you want under this account as long as it complies with Google's terms and policies.
- According to Google's terms and policies, the above price can change at any time and can include taxes.
- It may take Google up to 48 hours to process your payment. Once your payment is processed, your account will be ready to publish your app.
4. Fill out your Google Play Developer account profile. The developer name will be displayed on the Google Play Store for all apps published under this account.
Now your Google Play Developer account is all set up!