Every JCurve app begins as a 14 day free trial. During this time you can customize your app, prepare design assets. (checkout is not allowed on preview)
Throughout your app launch, a JCurve team member will be here to help you every step of the way. You can reach us anytime on our website chat or by email to "email@example.com"
We believe in creating a simple, fully managed solution to take your business offer a perfected mobile shopping experience.
Launching Your App
Our mission to provide the highest quality product and experience to all of our customers. No hidden costs, setup fees or contracts. The sooner you launch your app the more free days you have on the App Store. When the free trial is over it's just $39.99(iOS or Android) or $69.99(iOS & Android) /month to have your app live.
Naming your app
You can change App Title on Settings Tap. (App Title is same as App Name in Settings)
Your app's name is a key factor in how your target customers will discover your app. Short and recognizable name while remaining on-brand is important. It must be both descriptive of what the app does, as well as be unique to your brand and customers. You are limited to 30 characters, so be creative!
- Avoid special characters. Sometimes they may not get indexed.
- Don’t include category names in your app name. For example, don’t use ‘shopping’ if your app is categorized under the shopping section.
- Include one or two keywords in your app title.
- Keep it short. We suggest keeping the character limit to 15 for greatest searchability.
The subtitle appears below your app's name. This is meant to summarize your app in a short phrase. This is your chance to show off what makes your brand's unique at a glance. Use your brand's voice to capture your target audience.
- Avoid being generic
- Encourage product views and downloads
Making your app on-brand
On the JCurve dashboard, you'll have the ability to change the primary color, the accent color. You can either use our preselected color pallet, or enter your brand's own hex codes. This area also allows you to select your header icons for your main menu and your cart.
Primary color: The color that will be used as the main background to various parts of your app. The most obvious one would be the color of the header in your app. In the example below, this is set to FFEE58.
Accent color: This is the color of the buttons in your app. In the example below, the accent color used is #D20459 which is a mustard-gold that is the brand's noticeable color. We recommend not using any gray-scale colors as in the user experience world gray colors are meant to convey that something is disabled.
Creating a brand logo
The brand logo is an image that will display in the header of the homepage in your app.
- The image should be a transparent PNG
Creating an App Icon
Your app icon is one of the most important aspects of your app. It is the image that will show on your customer's device homepage. If your app icon is not enticing to click on then you are missing chances to bring them back into your app. Work with a designer at JCurve to create an icon that is simple and recognizable to your brand.
- Your App Icon must be uploaded as a 1024×1024 pixel PNG file
- Keep it simple. Try to avoid using words in your app icon. If you can convey your brand with an image, it is better to do so than words.
Creating a launch screen
The launch screen is an image that will appear for 2-3 seconds prior to loading your app. This is prompted at the start of each app session, so keep in mind that if you do not fully quit the app then the launch screen will not appear again.
To optimize your launch screen, we recommend the following:
- 1125 x 2436 dimensions to be compatible with the latest iPhone model
- Avoid text on the sides and corners as they may get cut off in smaller iPhone screens
- Include lifestyle imagery to ensure it grabs the attention of your audience